That’s right… another first time anywhere, “Are you kidding me? Who DOES that?” All-Out perk! Everyone who registers for one of our events has a shot at winning 1 of 10 FREE RACES that will be given out after each event. (Yes, that’s 100 FREE races each year!) Runners, joggers, walkers… social savvy or not so much, just take a peek at the entry options, learn how to win, then get ready to race!
|Boy, you must have had a blast if a shot
taken by our team made the favs! Share
or repost from our album, including the
#, to enter via social media.
|Could be a selfie or something captured
by a friend or family member. Post to
Facebook or Instagram including the #,
email it to us, or enter online.
|Did you wear a race shirt, a hat… maybe
a buff or beanie at another race? Post to
social media including the #, email it to
us, or enter online.
|Comfy, aren’t they? Head to the gym, the
grocery store or anywhere else, then post
to social media including the #, email it
to us, or enter online.
|Or more… if one of our races is an official
tradition in your book, we want to show
you a little love. Snap a pic then post with
the # to enter via social media.
|3rd, 4th, 5th? Never miss an All-Out race
is what we always say. Snap a pic & post
with the # to enter via social media, or just
let us know via email or online.
|So many ways to share and so little time.
Click here to review us on Facebook, or
shoot us a link to another review or blog
via email or online.
|It’s always a blast to race with your
besties! Be sure they tell us you referred
them when they register, then let us know
via email or online.
How To Win
|1.||Register to participate in the event that is within the current entry period.
– Entry periods run from 2 weeks before until 11:59 p.m. MT on the Sunday that is 1 week after each event.
|2.||Pick an Entry Option.
– If more than one looks good to you, excellent… each unique entry submission is another chance to win and there’s no limit!
|3.||Submit your entry in one of the ways available for that option.
– Submitting the same item more than once or in more than one way will disqualify the entry entirely.
|Social Media:||a. Include the qualifying photo in a post to your Facebook or Instagram account. (Post must be public.)
b. Include the hashtag #AllOutFreeRaces in your post.
|Online:||Click here to submit via our handy dandy Google form.|
|Email:||a. Click here to open an email.
b. Add the name of the entry option as your subject line. (i.e. “I snapped a great pic”, or “I brought at least 2 others with me”)
c1. Attach your pic / video & send, or
c2. Give us the names of at least 2 people you brought with you & send. (Each person you name will need to have said you referred them when they registered and each person after 2 is an additional chance to win! (i.e. Referring 4 people gets you 3 shots at a free race!)
|A free race code will be sent directly to 10 winners at the email address provided with their race registration. Codes will be good for a free race of the same distance at any All-Out event within 1 year.|
The Legal Stuff
OFFICIAL FREE RACE GIVEAWAY RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN / A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING
1. Eligibility: All-Out Multicourse Productions, LLC (“Sponsor”) Free Race Giveaway (“Promotion”) is open to legal residents of the 48 contiguous United States and the District of Columbia over the age of 18 only. Proof of age may be required. Employees of Sponsor and its affiliates are ineligible to participate in Promotion. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and all decisions made by Sponsor and/or Administrator, which are final and binding in all matters related to Promotion.
2. Conditions of Entry: Promotion is governed by U.S. law and is subject to all federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited by law. Entry materials that have been tampered with or altered are void. If, in the administrator’s opinion, there is any suspected or actual evidence of electronic or non-electronic tampering with any portion of the Promotion, or if computer virus, bugs, unauthorized intervention, fraud, or technical difficulties or failures compromise or corrupt or affect the administration, integrity, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Promotion, the administrator reserves the right at their sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and void any entries submitted fraudulently, to modify or suspend the Promotion, or to terminate the Promotion and conduct a drawing to award the prizes using all eligible, non-suspect entries received as of the termination date. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEY’S FEES) FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
3. Privacy: Except where prohibited by law, submission of an entry and/or acceptance of a prize grants to the Sponsor the absolute right, in perpetuity and without further compensation, to use names, photographs, likenesses, statements, biographical information, voices, and city or state of address on the Internet (World Wide Web), in print publications, video and multimedia presentations, and/or for any purpose which may include, but not be limited to, display, public relations, marketing, or designs. Furthermore, participation in Promotion in any capacity constitutes the waiving of all rights to inspect or approve images prior to any form of usage, allowing for modification at Sponsor’s sole discretion, and constitutes agreement to hold Sponsor harmless for any use or misuse of names, quotes and/or the images, as well as from any and all actions, claims, and demands arising out of or in connection with the use of all or any part of the photographs (including computer images or reproductions of any kind), including any editorial or comment which may accompany the images in their displayed format and/or name. This is a permanent and irrevocable licensing agreement.
4. Limitations of Liability: Sponsor, along with their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and their respective owners, officers, directors, shareholders, employees and agents are not responsible for: any theft, tampering, destruction, or unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries; printing or human or other errors; technical malfunctions; inability to access the website; entries which are late, lost, incorrect, incomplete, misdirected, stolen, or any combination thereof. By entering, all participants and/or entrants also agree to release, discharge, indemnify and hold harmless Sponsor and their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, their respective representatives and agents, advertising and promotion agencies and promotion partners, and all of their respective owners, officers, directors, employees and shareholders, from and against all claims and damages or liability arising in connection with each entrant’s participation and/or entry in Promotion and/or their receipt or use of any prize awarded in Promotion or due to any injuries, damages or losses to any person (including death) or property of any kind resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of any prize or participation in any promotion-related activity or participation in Promotion.
5. Disputes / Choice of Law: Except where prohibited, each entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with Promotion or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resorting to any form of class action, and exclusively by state or federal courts situated in Arvada, CO, (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event attorneys’ fees; (3) no punitive, incidental, special, consequential or other damages, including without limitation lost profits may be awarded (collectively, “Special Damages”), and (4) entrant hereby waives all rights to claim Special Damages and all rights to have such damages multiplied or increased. Colorado State law, governs the Promotion and all aspects related thereto.